- Licensed Cosmetologist: If you’re passionate about cutting hair, enjoy working in a structured team, and can handle an occasional social or technical challenge, then Canopy might be a great fit for you. Familiarity with Aveda products a plus. We offer a tiered compensation structure based on successful completion of AVEDA training modules. Make an appointment to find out more about this great opportunity.
- Licensed Esthetician: We’re seeking an experienced esthetician to perform waxing and facial services for our clients. We provide everything you need. Duties also include customer service and light cleaning. Flexible hours. $12 per hour to start.
- Licensed Massage Therapist: If you love making people feel amazing and relaxed, using premium skin and body care; we are looking for you! We provide a well appointed and tastefully designed treatment room with all the amenities our clients deserve. Advanced education is provided using AVEDA’s spa series’ which are aimed at creating true guest relaxation and wellness. Salary is dependent on experience and completion of our AVEDA education. Please call to schedule your walk through tour with our Manager, or email your resume.
600 South Main Street
Located at the Southeast corner of 6th and Main
Why You Belong at Canopy
- Great Clients: As of August 2016, Canopy has attracted over 2,000 incredible clients with more discovering us every day.
- Great Space: Our 2,000 square foot salon features six hair stations, a spa room, break room with kitchen, and a comfortable waiting room facing floor to ceiling windows. Located in the heart of Moscow, Canopy has been described by our clients as relaxing, welcoming, and beautiful. We won’t argue with that.
- Team Oriented: Unlike salons where you rent a station and compete for business, Canopy is team oriented. Our staff is paid a guaranteed wage plus tips – removing the pressure of having to bring clients in yourself.
- Flexible Hours: We can be very accommodating, so talk to us.